SWAG is one of the biggest manufacturers and packagers of spare parts for cars in the European market. The product range of the German brand contains about 22 thousand items. The SWAG Company produces auto parts for passenger cars/trucks of European and Asian brands.
The company was established in Dietzenbach (Germany) in 1954. The SWAG Autoteile GmbH Company specialized in the manufacture of steering components, spare parts for the brake system and the engine, technical fluids. Since 2000, the brand has been owned by the Bilstein Group corporation. Today SWAG is a strategic partner of world renowned representatives of the car manufacturing industry, a trusted supplier of vehicle spare parts. The company's products enjoy great demand in Europe and Asia, are sold with success in America, Africa and Australia.
SWAG is one of the major OEM-manufacturers that specializes in the delivery of original auto parts to the assembly lines of BMW, Audi, Porsche, Renault, Mazda, Chevrolet, Mercedes-Benz automakers. The range of SWAG products includes:
- engine components (timing belts and tensioning pulleys, fuel system componets, hydraulic valve adjusters);
- steering parts (ball joints, shock absorber struts, wishbones);
- brake system parts (brake pads and discs, hoses and cylinders, ABS sensors);
- shock absorbers and spring elements (springs, leaf springs, dampers, arm bushes);
- technical fluids (engine oils, brake fluids, antifreeze).
Auto Parts of the German brand are released in the original brand packaging. All products are certified according to ISO 9001:2008.
Items 1-24 of 150